This is the fifth episode of my brand new podcast CMO Stories: conversations with Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
My guest for this episode is Nura Ali, Chief Marketing Officer at Boat Mobile. She is also the
CEO of Bold Branding Group. This episode was recorded through a Zoom-call on December 1, 2021.
Together with podcast I am building a CMO Community. If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter or Instagram and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
[00:15] How are you today?
[01:30] What are your passions and stuff?
[03:33] Is it a challenge to be able to combine all these things and be able to handle your calendar with all of that?
[05:53] Where are you finding all those partners?
[08:35] What have you learned the last few years?
[11:20] Are you also active on other social media platforms for your business?
[16:40] Is there a kind of tool or tactic or campaign that you did, and you want to tell something about that?
[25:40] Do you want to say anything to our listeners?
[26:45] How can they connect with you after the podcast?
· There’re solutions to every problem.
· But, you know, social media plays a huge role.
· It's like the story of the painter that goes painting in other people's houses, but his own house is not painted, because he doesn't have the time.
· We need to do it with a plan, and everything should work together.
· We don't just follow something we create it we customize it based on their client or their project and so forth.
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nuraali