This is the 10th episode of my podcast CMO Stories: conversations with Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
My guest for this episode is David Benoliel, CMO and Co-founder at Ainfluencer.com. This episode was recorded through a Zoom-call on February 23, 2022.
Together with podcast I am launching the CMO💯club, a brand new CMO Community. If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter or Instagram and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
Apply for the CMO💯club here: joeri.link/cmo100club
[00:44] How are you today?
[01:43] Tell us a bit about yourself.
[14:00] About the algorithm.
[16:54] Do you have any vision, dreams where you want to go?
[20:55] How are you and your staff using social media?
[23:22] About Clubhouse.
[26:32] How can they connect with you?
· The matching is the most important, it can be a good influence, but not with the right audience.
· So, we see on one side small businesses that are really struggling looking for competitive edge. And then on the other side, you see these micro influencers who are really not realizing their true potential, or influence.
· You need to have the right followers.
· The 5K Challenge for Solopreneurs
· Website: https://ainfluencer.com/