This is the 17th episode of the CMO Stories podcast: conversations with Marketing Leaders from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
Today's guest is Clara Baldwin, founder and CEO at Peace Over Pieces Domestic Abuse Non-Profit, Ground Plan Studio Marketing, and Cure Medical Marketing. This episode was recorded through a StreamYard call on April 25, 2022.
Did you already about my CMO💯club, a brand new CMO Community? If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter or Instagram and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
[00:17] How are you doing?
[01:07] How did you get on my podcast?
[02:05] What is your story?
[07:08] Do you get energy out from your nonprofit?
[13:21] How did Joeri start?
[16:17] About her book.
[18:00] What is your favourite social media channel?
[24:35] How can they connect with you?
· I was just doing it because my back was against the wall.
· It depends also how you look at things, because things happen to you, you can really look at the most negative aspect of it or look at how can I learn from it? How can I benefit from that?
· You just have to trust your instinct and like confidence ultimately will get you really far you just have to believe in yourself and like, learn constantly in shaping your skills.
· You should not see it as rejection, but as a redirection.
· The 5K Challenge for Solopreneurs
· Peace Over Pieces Anthology by Survivors of Abuse Paperback
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clarabaldwin