This is the 18th episode of the CMO Stories
conversations with Marketing Leaders from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
Today's guest is Jono Petrohilos, Fitness Australia Educator of the Year, online course creator, international speaker, best selling author and podcast host This episode was recorded through a StreamYard call on April 27, 2022.
Did you already about my CMO💯club, a brand new CMO Community? If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter
and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
Jono Petrohilos tells from the beginning to the end how it all started with him and how he managed to climb from so low so high to get to the top with his businesses. He also tells us the story of his eBook and how it all started.
[00:18] How are you?
[01:29] Who are you and what are you doing in life?
[13:20] Did you made a cover design for your ebook?
[21:50] Are you specialized in one part of the whole business and your partner does something else?
[25:46] So would Facebook be your main channel for communication?
[29:15] How can they connect with you?
· You can solve your biggest problem for 20 bucks, but you're too busy sitting here blaming everyone else but yourself.
· The Bootcamp Blueprint: How Personal Trainers & Fitness Professionals can build a 6 Figure Fitness Business, Working Just 60mins a Day.
· The E-Myth
· The 5K Challenge for Solopreneurs
· LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/jonopetrohilos
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jono_petrohilos/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jono.petrohilos.98