This is the 18th episode of the CMO Stories podcast: conversations with Marketing Leaders from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
Today's guest is Jono Petrohilos, Fitness Australia Educator of the Year, online course creator, international speaker, best selling author and podcast host.This episode was recorded through a StreamYard call on April 27, 2022.
Did you already about my CMO💯club, a brand new CMO Community? If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter or Instagram and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
[00:18] How are you?
[01:29] Who are you and what are you doing in life?
[13:20] Did you made a cover design for your ebook?
[21:50] Are you specialized in one part of your business and your partner in the other one?
[25:46] Would Facebook be your main channel for communication?
[29:15] How can people connect with you?
· You can solve your biggest problem for 20 bucks, but you're too busy sitting here blaming everyone else but yourself.
· The 5K Challenge for Solopreneurs
· LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/jonopetrohilos
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jono_petrohilos/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jono.petrohilos.98