This is the second episode of my brand new podcast CMO Stories: conversations with Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
My guest for this episode is Gaëlle Pitaud, International Marketing Manager at WorkAdventure. This episode was recorded through a Zoom-call on November 24, 2021.
Together with podcast I am building a CMO Community. If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter or Instagram and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
I hope you enjoy listening to this episode.
Alle feedback welcome!
[00:14] How are you today?
[00:44] tell us a bit about yourself…
[08:47] Are there other challenges that you met, perhaps when you joined the company?
[12:29] Which channels are you active on?
[14:56] Is there something else that you like to share, about the campaign or the tool that you're using, or tactic that has been working for you?
[23:19] What would be the best place or the best way, if people want to connect with you or find out more about your business or your company?
· Let's say that what we offer is a place to create social link and have a bit of fun with people to connect.
· So, what we are trying to educate is to show to people is that it can be very fun, and it can be very useful if you want to gather talents from everywhere.
· One of my biggest challenges. very interesting, actually, is to understand how to communicate with people who communicate differently, but very differently.
· That's a mistake that often companies make that they're just using LinkedIn to sell, but it's not about selling.
· One of the best ways of posting content on social media is to make it human.
· The most important thing when it's not working is to understand why it's not working.