This is the third episode of my brand new podcast CMO Stories: conversations with Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
My guest for this episode is Emilia Korczynska, Head of Marketing at Userpilot. This episode was recorded through a Zoom-call on November 29, 2021.
Together with podcast I am building a CMO Community. If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter or Instagram and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
I hope you enjoy listening to this episode.
Alle feedback welcome!
In this podcast, we get to know Emilia Korczynska. She tells us a little bit about herself, but also about her business and shares a lot of great tips with us. For example, she tells us about challenges she has experienced during her career, the systems she uses in her business, etc. etc.
[00:15] introduce yourself and your full name.
[00:45] How are you today?
[00:12] Tell us a bit more about yourself?
[02:15] Tell us a bit more about the company.
[05:45] Are there some of the challenges that you have overcome since you joined the company from in the beginning?
[11:30] What are things that you learn throughout your career that you say, this is important lesson for me?
[12:50] Which system are you using to put all these systems together, so that everyone has access to it?
[21:10] Is there a tool or a tactic or a campaign that you have been doing or are doing now, which gives your company awareness or being something else?
[16:02] What is your favourite channel?
[25:45] How can they connect with you after the podcast?
· You kind of observe the user behaviour and you react to this behaviour by the right in-app experiences.
· What we don't want to do is throw a plate of spaghetti on the wall and see and hope that it sticks.
· Creating processes and sops is one thing. And then having like a clear roadmap of where everything is another challenge.
· You should always track the outcomes of whatever you're doing, and you should be able to have I have some systems in place to track it.
· You should not build ten bridges at the same time. It's better to build one bridge and finish it and then do the second one and not to try to build all ten of them.