This is the fourth episode of my brand new podcast CMO Stories: conversations with Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers from all over the world about their challenges, tools and tactics.
My guest for this episode is Rachel James, Chief Marketing Officer at Applaud. This episode was recorded through a Zoom-call on December 1, 2021.
Together with podcast I am building a CMO Community. If you want to know more, follow me on Twitter or Instagram and send me a DM with the keyword "CMO100".
I hope you enjoy listening to this episode.
All feedback welcome!
[00:15] How are you today?
[00:33] Tell us a bit about yourself.
[01:10] When did you join Applaud?
[01:50] What is exactly the activity of your company?
[05:20] What where some of the challenges that you had to overcome with your company?
[08:03] What’s one big lesson that you've learned the last period?
[10:45] Is there been a big difference when it comes to results for your company coming out of those virtual events, comparing to the physical events?
[17:33] What is your favourite channel of your company? When it comes to media?
[22:33] What has really been like a tactic of something that you would like to share with our listeners, something that has worked?
[26:08] What is the best place that people can connect with you?
· When you're at work, you should have the same technology experiences that you have when you're at home.
· But I think I learned as much just from the conversations that I had with people, like over lunch over drinks at dinner as much from those people as I did from the amazing speakers that they had on stage as well.
· It's great to see that evolution, and that where we are now that everyone's kind of companies are being forced to be more authentic, individuals are being more authentic.
· LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/racheljames1
· Website: https://www.applaudhr.com/about-us